Woodanilling RV Friendly Town
Click on links for information
RV Friendly Town of Woodanilling is located 252km south of Perth in a sheep/grain community.
To visit Woodanilling is like stepping into the peace and quiet of a small country town
Why are we here?
- to do a walking or driving Heritage Trail
- to enjoy a variety of wildflower sites
- Find out about some of the unique animals that live in the area
- to see some of the original old building
- to explore some of the lakes and heritage site in the area
- Find out the history of some of WA’s early settlers
- Woodanilling is at the start of the Great Southern Bloom Festival Trail